HarbisonWalker International (HWI) is a leading US supplier of refractory products to the cement industry. We have one of the widest networks of experienced field sales representatives and application specialists to service your cement kilns and total refractory needs. At our Advanced Technology and Research Center, we’re studying how changes in process and material composition are adversely affecting refractory service life in pyro-processes. We’re delivering new ideas to optimize refractory products and installations to address today’s changing line fuels.
Our Value-Added Service (VAS) team can provide a wide range of support, from simple consultation to on-site installation services. We have equipment rental services and a full range of inventory solutions. We can also provide priority access to our Advanced Research and Technology Center testing services. Our role can be customized to your needs. We can step in as simply a refractory product supplier, or we can take the job all the way through installation.You decide.
We have also developed training packages ranging from an introduction to refractories to specialized learning such as anchoring systems to help improve our customers’ understanding of refractories and increase refractory service life.
Proven Refractory Products:
VERSAGUN®, VERSAFLOW®, SHOT-TECH®, KRUZITE®-70, KALA®, MAGNEL® RS, MAGNEL®, THOR®, MAGNEL® ULTRA, and MAGNEL® ULTRA AF
- Dedicated sales personnel ready to respond 24/7/365
- 19 manufacturing plants producing refractory products in North America, Europe, and Asia
- 30 North American global sourcing centers providing one of the quickest response times in the refractory industry
- Usually shipping with same-day or next-day delivery
- Staging and shipping to anywhere in the world
- Ready-to-ship inventory of our best-selling refractories
Global Projects & Engineering:
- Specialists in new projects offering a range of services, from refractory product supplier all the way to full installation partner
- Greenfield construction
- Manufacturing and plant modernization
- Serving the advanced engineering needs of existing facilities
- End-to-end delivery of refractories: drawings, products, and installation
- Strong conceptual drawing capabilities with meticulous attention to detail
Installation, Service, & Support:
- Support from HWI’s network of premier contractor/installers
- Available benefits of a VAS team:
- Single-source responsibility that delivers cost savings
- Just-in-time delivery of refractory materials, ensuring the freshest product on the jobsite
- Inventory solutions
- Quick response times, minimizing outages and downtime
- More in-depth knowledge of your business, yielding the best refractory solutions
- Embedded HWI team members and resources at your site
- Our Advanced Technology and Research Center is the largest facility in the United States devoted to refractory development, quality assurance, and failure analysis.
Education & Training:
- Ongoing educational seminars at our Advanced Technology and Research Center
- Customized, on-site training for customers upon request
- Webcasts and video training modules upon request