HarbisonWalker International (HWI) maintains one of the most complete portfolios of refractory products for vessel applications in the incineration industry. Our line includes the KORUNDAL® and TUFLINE® series of high-alumina brick and the RUBY® and AUREX® series of alumina-chrome brick. We also supply the NOVACON® family of products for areas requiring a no-cement monolithic solution. These established, high-end refractory brands are the gold standard for even the harshest incinerator system environments.
Our dedicated incineration application specialists work alongside each customer to evaluate temperature, feed chemistry, thermal shock, mechanical stress, thermal conductivity, and installation restrictions to provide the most compatible lining system for every project.
We continue to consult with our customers over the life of the vessel to address changing burn materials and increased volatility in the feed stream. These services allow us to identify ways to maximize refractory resistance, saving time and money.
No matter what our customers burn, from municipal and corrosive waste to hazardous-waste incineration, they can rely on us to respond quickly and reliably.
Proven Refractory Products:
KORUNDAL®, TUFLINE®, RUBY®, AUREX®, and NOVACON®
- Dedicated sales personnel ready to respond 24/7/365
- 19 manufacturing plants producing refractory products in North America, Europe, and Asia
- 30 North American global sourcing centers providing one of the quickest response times in the refractory industry
- Usually shipping with same-day or next-day delivery
- Staging and shipping to anywhere in the world
- Ready-to-ship inventory of our best-selling refractories
Global Projects & Engineering:
- Specialists in new projects offering a range of services, from refractory product supplier all the way to full installation partner
- Greenfield construction
- Manufacturing and plant modernization
- Serving the advanced engineering needs of existing facilities
- End-to-end delivery of refractories: drawings, products, and installation
- Strong conceptual drawing capabilities with meticulous attention to detail
Installation, Service, & Support:
- Support from HWI’s network of premier contractor/installers
- Available benefits of a Value-Added Service (VAS) team:
- Single-source responsibility that delivers cost savings
- Just-in-time delivery of refractory materials, ensuring the freshest product on the jobsite
- Inventory solutions
- Quick response times, minimizing outages and downtime
- More in-depth knowledge of your business, yielding the best refractory solutions
- Embedded HWI team members and resources at your site
- Our Advanced Technology and Research Center is the largest facility in the United States devoted to refractory development, quality assurance, and failure analysis.
Education & Training:
- Ongoing educational seminars at our Advanced Technology and Research Center
- Customized, on-site training for customers upon request
- Webcasts and video training modules upon request